+021 855 261 info@foodsafe.co.nz

Alcohol (Liquor) Licensing

New Licenses – we apply on your behalf

Temporary Authority required where there is a current license and new owners have taken over.

Note: New owners cannot use the previous owner’s license without a Temporary Authority.

On License for restaurants, cafes, bars, night clubs, hotels, etc.

Off Licenses for bottle store and grocery stores

We do the whole package for you.

Monday - Friday 9:00 Am - 5:00 Pm / Sat - Sun : Closed